Discussions under Bugs

SEToolbox error message

first post: MasTerChieFx wrote: How can i fix this? http://www.pic-upload.de/view-27980541/SEerror...

latest post: midspace wrote: Hi, I'm not sure if you are still playing Space Engineers, or even ...

answered by: midspace wrote: Hi, I'm not sure if you are still playing Space Engineers, or even ...

Toolbox fails to load map

first post: defender15 wrote: As of the last space engineers update i can no longer load any of m...

latest post: midspace wrote: You have an old version of SEToolbox. Please download and install t...

answered by: midspace wrote: You have an old version of SEToolbox. Please download and install t...

Importing 3D Ships

first post: Sol2889 wrote: Hello! When I import a 3D model and invite the world he says that I...

latest post: midspace wrote: You have not responded or replied to repeated requests for more inf...

answered by: midspace wrote: You have not responded or replied to repeated requests for more inf...

get Rid of the Spiderman Costume.

first post: chris22763 wrote: Hello, I try to repair my SE World, but every time (this time i ju...

latest post: chris22763 wrote: Hello, thanks for your fast responds. At the moment i only have “Az...

answered by: midspace wrote: I have built a special version to explicitly fix the issue with the...

Just the world editor

first post: SultonMRP wrote: I have a quest is there a chance to just do the sbc/sbs file, no fa...

latest post: midspace wrote: Thank you for your comments. SEToolbox is still going! I'm moving ...

answered by: midspace wrote: Thank you for your comments. SEToolbox is still going! I'm moving ...

R.I.P SE ToolBox

first post: BroeTech wrote: servers wont run the same without you. thank you for the awesome pr...

latest post: midspace wrote: Thank you for your comments. SEToolbox is still going! I'm moving ...

answered by: midspace wrote: Thank you for your comments. SEToolbox is still going! I'm moving ...

Toolbox Fails to Launch

first post: Khamseen wrote: Today's game patch appears to have changed something which is preve...

latest post: Sherulez wrote: Ok my bad i pick the wrong "Bin" folder. When choosing the Bin64 w...

answered by: midspace wrote: I have just released an update. Please download it.

Issue with Planets

first post: wolverine576 wrote: I can not import planets, from one save to another. I can import sa...

latest post: midspace wrote: Planets can be copied using the drag-n-drop methods just like ships...

answered by: midspace wrote: Planets can be copied using the drag-n-drop methods just like ships...

Error with "component list" function

first post: jlp1528 wrote: Running the "component list" function without a world file loaded w...

latest post: jlp1528 wrote: Works, thanks again! Check my forum post too though please. Good wo...

answered by: midspace wrote: I've fixed this in the latest update.

Cannot start SETB after SE reinstall

first post: Zepher wrote: I had an issue with the hard rive where my SE game files were saved...

latest post: Zepher wrote: **midspace wrote:** > It does appear to be a x64 x86 conflict after...

answered by: midspace wrote: It does appear to be a x64 x86 conflict after all. The event log sh...