Discussions under Questions/Advice

get Rid of the Spiderman Costume.

first post: chris22763 wrote: Hello, I try to repair my SE World, but every time (this time i ju...

latest post: chris22763 wrote: Hello, thanks for your fast responds. At the moment i only have “Az...

answered by: midspace wrote: I have built a special version to explicitly fix the issue with the...

unknown my object builder

first post: BroeTech wrote: Hi everyone, it seems since planets when I use SE toolbox to clean ...

latest post: midspace wrote: That are player backpacks. They have a short life time before disap...

answered by: midspace wrote: That are player backpacks. They have a short life time before disap...

Objects that are connected to Rotors.

first post: Cursedth wrote: Hello, I just started as Admin for an SE server that uses the SE ...

latest post: midspace wrote: This feature doesn't exist yet. It has been added to GitHub to be d...

X Y and Z

first post: MeliWelly wrote: So I am on my planet base and I did some stone mining. GPS:mygps...

latest post: midspace wrote: Before you can calculate where to place the stone ore, you will nee...

New to SE Toolbox and Space Engineers

first post: Amberyl wrote: I have a world map, there is no ships in it (on the screen) except ...

latest post: midspace wrote: What ships you may have out there will depend on what game you have...

World File Corrupted after saving with SPToolbox

first post: mycale wrote: Hello there! I added a new asteroid field and saved after which I...

latest post: midspace wrote: Please make sure to use the older asteroid files when creating aste...

answered by: midspace wrote: Please make sure to use the older asteroid files when creating aste...

Installation Error 2330

first post: cuxmini wrote: Hello, I got an Error: "The installer has encountered an uninspect...

latest post: cuxmini wrote: Thx for this quick answer - but (sorry this is my fault) I'm runnin...

Safe to delete characters?

first post: danibw0i wrote: Hey, was just wondering if I can safely delete "Characters" from an...

latest post: midspace wrote: There are other tools which currently do scheduled cleanups for ser...

Cannot start SETB after SE reinstall

first post: Zepher wrote: I had an issue with the hard rive where my SE game files were saved...

latest post: Zepher wrote: **midspace wrote:** > It does appear to be a x64 x86 conflict after...

answered by: midspace wrote: It does appear to be a x64 x86 conflict after all. The event log sh...

Option to Hollow 3D Model

first post: eecer wrote: I have started to use LDraw to build ships and then import them, bu...

latest post: midspace wrote: It appears that LDraw creates overly complex models. SEToolbox is ...