Multiple selection in Cubes, setting vector speed and moving inventory content...

Topics: Enhancement requests
Dec 3, 2014 at 8:34 PM
Edited Dec 3, 2014 at 8:36 PM
Hello,
I love your work and I appreciate everything what you have done for this tool.
But I have some small wish... could you please add some options which I mentioned in subject?
By multiple selection in Cubes section, I mean inventory of selected blocks/things...
I will give you an example, I build ship with 20 turrets for "cargo ships", but I didn't build conveyor system. I want to add 1000 ammo containers for every turret on the ship. When I tried it in SEToolbox, then I added only 1000 ammo containers for the first one, which was selected in Cubes section. It would be fine for multiple addition. :-)
Setting up vector speed? I don't think it's necessary to explain this... :-)
And the last thing is moving inventory content from character, ship or station to another one. Last time when my server crashed, I saved friends inventories by editing raw file "SANDBOX_0_0_0_.sbs", but it was little bit annoying and I think that for someone else it could be impossible to understand how to do it. I just move content of their inventories to the main station container. With this suggestion, it also would be fine to copy/paste/withdraw everything from inventories/containers etc... :-)
Coordinator
Jan 16, 2015 at 9:05 AM
Thankyou for your suggestions, however I am not adding any features to SEToolbox at this time.
Currently I am only maintaining it and only fixing bugs.

You may however be interested in the script mod I have been creating to be used in game.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=316190120
It uses simply chat commands to help administer servers and bolster your creative experience by allowing you more control over items in the game.